Apex Legends: AMD Phenom Abstürze, Bugfixes & mehr – Update zum Wochenende
Zum Start ins Wochenende gabs von Respawn ein kurzes Update zum aktuellen Stand von Apex Legends. Kurz zusammengefasst die wichtigsten Infos daraus:
- Diese Woche gabs ein paar kleine serverseitige Patches, um ein paar Stabilitätsprobleme anzugehen.
- Behobene Probleme: In Origin werden alle Freunde als offline angezeigt & auf Xbox können keine Coins im Spiel gekauft werden
- AMD Phenom Abstürze: Apex Legends läuft nicht auf PCs, die AMD Phenom oder ältere Prozessoren verwenden
Hier der Beitrag im Original (via Reddit):
Well this was one hell of a week. 10 Million players and 1 million concurrent. I don’t even know what to say about it anymore other than; thank you.
Some quick updates and recaps before I leave you for the weekend.
- This week we pushed a couple small server side patches that addressed a number of stability issues. We also had some brief outages that were addressed.
- Fixed the issue where Origin was showing all your friends as offline.
- Fixed an issue for Xbox where you couldn’t purchase coins in game.
- If you get an Origin message saying that it can’t sync your cloud saves don’t panic. Your progression is safe.
- AMD Phenom Crashing
- Apex can’t run on PC’s using AMD Phenom or older processors. For reference we’ve got the full set of PC System Requirements here: https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/about/pc-system-requirements
- We’ve changed the way that we detect below our Min Spec, and will now display the message CPU does not have SSE 3
- Party Leader Quit message error. This message is displaying when it shouldn’t and we’re working to address it.
We are also expecting a big weekend so we’ll be scaling up to support all you beautiful people playing Apex Legends all night long like me. I’ve barely been able to play this week so I personally cannot WAIT to get into the arena.
If you are having a tech issue or seeing a bug, the best place to post it is in our help center forums: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Apex-Legends/ct-p/apex-legends-en We are working very closely with the customer service team there on messaging and they provide us reports.
We’ve also been pouring over tons of data coming in from game [we’ll talk more about that next week!] as well as listening to feedback across the wide ocean of the Internet. We have lots of great stuff to chew on, many things to fix and improve, and good debates have already begun among the dev team. Our main focus right now is stability and quality of life but in the near future we’ll be talking more about the potential updates to the meta.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!