Anthem Patchnotes vom 07.05.2019
Bei Anthem steht am heutigen Dienstag das nächste Update an, dass um 17 Uhr deutscher Zeit online gehen soll. Eine Downtime wird es nicht geben, allerdings werdet ihr das Spiel schließen müssen, um den Patch herunterzuladen.
Hier die offiziellen Patchnotes für Patch 1.1.1:
Below are the update notes for patch 1.1.1, which will be rolling out tomorrow (May 7th) at 10am Central Time. There will be no down time associated with this update, however you will need to close the game to download the patch.
A reminder that Elysian Caches will be going away on May 7th, so if you have any keys left be sure to use them today!
Update Notes for 1.1.1
- Fixed an error where Weapon and Components stat values were not displaying correctly.
- Fixed a problem where suit power level (rarity) was not correctly being calculated based on equipped items.
- Fixed an issue with Spanish audio in a conversation in the Sunken Cell stronghold.
- Fixed an issue with French audio in a conversation in the Sunken Cell stronghold.
- Fixed an issue causing a slight delay in Salvaging at End of Expedition
- Partially defeated encounters will no longer re-dispense loot from previously defeated creatures.
- [PC ONLY] – Right clicking an item to salvage it at the end of expedition screen now requires the mouse button to be held.