Anthem auf PC: Diese Steuerungs- und UI-Verbesserungen kommen zum Launch
Lead Producer Ben Irving hat sich auf Reddit zur PC-Version von Anthem geäußert und angekündigt, dass es zum Launch (NICHT in der öffentlichen Demo) Verbesserungen bei der PC-Steuerung und bei der Benutzeroberfläche geben soll.
Verbesserungen bei der Steuerung
Kurz zusammengefasst: In der Launch-Version wird beim Zielen der Raw Mouse Input verwendet. Außerdem soll die Fliegen- und Schwimmen-Steuerung verbessert werden und schneller reagieren.
Thanks to all of the amazing feedback last weekend during the VIP Demo, we have some updates to share on PC Controls. These are updates for LAUNCH (15th Feb / 22nd Feb). Unfortunately we couldn’t get these fixes in for the open demo this weekend.
TL;DR – Aiming uses raw mouse input. Flight & Swim controls are improved and more responsive.
- Raw Mouse Input Fixed
- We found and fixed a bug that caused the symptom of negative acceleration
Flight and Swimming
- Increase Available Range for Mouse Sensitivity Options
- Flight and swim sensitivity sliders now allow for more than double the range it offered before. This allows different mouse DPI settings (specifically extremely high or low) to better fit into our in-game swim/flight sensitivity settings.
- PC Flight Box is now a Circle
- PC Flight Cursor is now constrained by a circle boundary instead of a box. This allows better turn/speed management as the distance away from center dot (which dictates the speed of your turn) is always the same maximum amount in any direction.
- Added Auto-Centering for PC Flight
- Added auto-centering behavior on swimming and flying by default for PC.
- When mouse input stops (after a delay) the crosshair will automatically return to center.
- Resolved bug with Sprint/Fly on Button Press
- We’ve resolve a jittering/FX spam issue bug that players would receive when playing with hold-to-fly (rather than toggle) option for flight.
- Raw Mouse Input is now achievable in PC Flight
- By setting Flight/Swim Response and Precision settings sliders to 0% you can now achieve raw mouse input.
- Default Flight and Swim Sensitivity Settings Updated
- All default PC flight and swim sensitivity settings are now tuned to 1200 DPI instead of 1800 DPI.
- Default flight and swim sensitivity changed from 50% and 35% respectively, to both being 40%.
- This is the same as having both set to 100% with our previous sensitivity tuning, and since swimming was lower sensitivity than flight it’s seen an even bigger boost in responsiveness at default settings.
- Tuned Flight/Swim Response and Precision Default Settings and Curves
- The defaults are now much closer to raw mouse input.
- Adjusted defaults for Precision / Response:
- 25% for flight and swim precision down to 15%
- 50% for flight and swim response down to 30%
- Tweaked flight and swim response to ease into the slowing down behavior close to center in a less steep way than before.
Once the game launches, we look forward to getting more feedback and we are prepared to make more improvements as needed
Thanks again for all your help!
Verbesserungen bei der Benutzeroberfläche
Man habe zahlreiche Updates am Menü und der Navigation in der Schmiede mit Maus und Tastatur am PC gemacht. Zum Early Access (ab dem 15.02.) könne man z.B. Q und E zum Navigieren durch die Tabs nutzen können. In der Schmiede würden das Heranzoomen und Drehen des Charakters schneller reagieren.
Außerdem arbeite man daran, die Grafik-Optionen auf dem PC zu verbessern. Zum Launch seien z.B. die Probleme mit Motion Blur behoben und es werde eine Option geben, HDR aus- oder einzuschalten.
Similar to the PC controls thread, thank you all so much for your feedback on the UI for PC players. Below are some changes we are making for LAUNCH. We were unable to get these in for the open demo this weekend
We have made numerous updates to menu and Forge navigation with mouse and keyboard on PC since the Demo build. In Early Access (15th Feb), you will see improvements like using Q and E to navigate tabs and being able to drill into menus by clicking the visible options on the right side (except Social menus which are coming for the Worldwide Launch 22nd Feb). In the Forge you will notice that rotating and zooming your character are more responsive.
We are also working on improving our graphics options on PC. For Worldwide Launch (22nd Feb) the issues with Motion Blur will be addressed along with adding an option to toggle HDR on or off. We are adding the ability to adjust camera shake with a slider to help alleviate any issues with motion sickness for Worldwide launch (Feb 22). We are also actively investigating adding an FOV slider to the game. We understand the importance of this option for a large numbers of players. In addition we are investigating adding options for FPS Limit and HDR Brightness in future patches. More information on that when we have it.
List of Changes for Launch (15th Feb / 22nd Feb)
- UI Clicking on visible options in menus fixed for 15th Feb (except social which is 22nd Feb)
- Navigating Menu tabs with Q and E instead of old keybindings fixed for 15th Feb
- Forge rotation speed with mouse improved – 15th Feb
- Scrolling with mouse wheel wont zoom your javelin AND scroll the menu (will be contextual based on where your mouse is) – 15th Feb
- D-Pad will show as keyboard bindings – 15th Feb
- Turning off Motion Blur in settings now works (decoupled from post processing) – 22nd Feb
- HDR toggle available – 22nd Feb
- Camera Shake slider added – 22nd Feb
Thanks again for all of your feedback, we look forward to continuing to listen and make changes as needed.